This agreement covers the
- use of Claims Direct website; and
- enquiries that are forwarded to Claims Direct
www.claimsdirect.net is the website that handles any claims management activities.
- We and our group companies may use your information to:
- manage your account, carry out customer-care activities and train our staff, including monitoring calls, emails or text message that you send us;
- monitor the quality and security of the website and test and maintain our IT systems;
- analyse your use of our services for marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, the pages of our website you look at and the services you purchase as well as your browsing history and use of our websites;
We will not pass responsibility of your information to other organisations. If you do not want to receive marketing messages from us, please contact us through our website or by email at email@example.com
- We may transfer this agreement to anyone at any time. However, you can’t transfer this agreement to anyone unless we’ve agreed in writing beforehand. We will not unreasonably refuse this request.
- If you or we fail to enforce our rights under this agreement, it will not prevent you or us from taking further action.
- We’ll send you notices by post, voicemail, text or other form of electronic message and will assume that you have received them 48 hours after we have sent them. We’ll send all written notices served by email to the address you have given. You must tell us about any changes to your email address. If you want to write or email us, please use the registered office address. You can then assume we have received these notices 48 hours after you have sent them.
- If you have a complaint, please contact us. We will do our best to sort out your issues. If we cannot sort out the issue, you may ask that the matter is referred to an independent ombudsman under our Complaints Code which is available on our website or by contacting us. You or we may bring legal proceedings in a court in the UK to sort out a dispute under this agreement. Claims Direct cannot guarantee nor control the legal advice or the success thereof in respect of any instructions granted to solicitors or lawyers. The information is provided by Claims Direct and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Claims Direct. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Claims Direct takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This agreement is under English law, unless:
- you live in Scotland, in which case, it will be governed by the law of Scotland; or
- you live in Northern Island, in which case it will be governed by the law of Northern Island
- upon receipt of an enquiry we will:
- Provide a free telephone consultation with an appropriately trained and qualified member of staff to discuss your requirements;
- Engage the customer and provide them with the highest standards of customer service;
- Ensure suitably qualified staff are available to make initial contact with the client;
- Contact the client at their preferred time and if unable to do so contact the client to alert them to this and to arrange another date and time within 48 hours of receipt of the enquiry unless the client requests a later date;
- No client will have their initial appointment/telephone consultation delayed more than once;
- Act in the best interests of the client;
- Respond to telephone calls and any other enquiries from the client within 2 working days of the enquiry;
No Win No Fee
Commonly, No Win No Fee claims provide you with an opportunity to claim for compensation regardless of your financial position. They are most commonly referred to when discussing personal injury claims.
The term ‘no win, no fee’ refers to an agreement between a claimant and the representing law firm. It means that if the case is unsuccessful then you would not pay the solicitors fees on the case.
However, if your claim is successful, the fee is usually a percentage of the compensation awarded and is recovered directly from those funds. This applies on the condition you adhere to the advice of your solicitors and do not act against advice given.
Claims Direct is the trading style of Investing Direct Ltd (registered 11213940) and www.cliamsdirect.net is the trading style of Investing Direct Ltd.
The registered office address for all these companies is:
First Floor Thavies Inn House, 3-4 Holborn Circus, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HA
How to contact Claims Direct
If you have any enquiries about these terms and conditions, please contact us at:
Claims Direct c/o
Investing Direct Ltd
First Floor Thavies Inn House,
3-4 Holborn Circus,
London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HA